Fort Lauderdale Corporate Immigration Lawyers
Call (954) 566-2606 : We provide professional unique corporate immigration services to further your organization’s growth.
Ours is a full service corporate immigration law firm dedicated to serving individual and corporate clients from varied industries. With extensive experience in immigration law, strategic planning and corporate compliance, we offer legal counseling and services to both corporates and individuals.
Corporate Immigration Lawyers Serving a Wide Spectrum of Clients
We have a broad clientèle, ranging from huge multinationals to universities, hospitals and startups. We are constantly involved in facilitating the short term and long term hires and transfers of personnel in the fields of business, health care, education, video game industry and others.
Our corporate immigration lawyers represent businesses in the permanent resident process, whether through multinational executive/manager petitions, foreign labor certifications, outstanding researcher and extraordinary ability petitions and national interest waivers. With increase in government enforcement efforts, we have expanded our services to assist employers pro-actively on I-9 compliance issues and in responding to government audits.
We work closely with human resources and management to quickly and efficiently assist them in all situations right from initial consultations to taking on and resolving the most complex issues. Our Fort Lauderdale corporate immigration attorney will provide in-depth counsel, regulatory compliance guidance regarding Department of Labor (DOL) and United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and advisory services.
Corporate Immigration Issues We Help Our Clients With
- Business visitor visas for both long term and short term hires of employers in various sectors
- Alien labor certifications
- Dependent/family member processing
- Permanent residence applications, including outstanding researchers and extraordinary ability visa applications and national interest waivers
- Employer I-9 compliance issues
Representation at US consulates and embassies
Serving wide range of employment-related immigration needs
Temporary employment visas such as:
- H1B visa for workers in specialty occupations
- E-1 and E-2 visa for treaty investors and treaty traders. These visas are for skilled workers in executive or supervisory capacities, or those with highly specialized skills. Treaty investors immigrate with E-2 visas to develop and direct enterprises
- O-1 visa for workers with extraordinary ability in arts, sciences, education, athletics and business
- L1-A and L1-B visa for executives, managers and personnel with special knowledge
- R-1 visa for religious workers
Employment based green cards for:
- Individuals with advanced degrees and national interest waivers
- Individuals of extraordinary ability, multinational managers and executives, and outstanding researchers and professors
- Professionals, religious workers and skilled workers
Creative and Elite Corporate Immigration Services
We follow a unique and creative approach when it comes to corporate immigration services. Our corporate immigration lawyers leverage years of experience, a strong value system and comprehensive knowledge of immigration laws and procedures to offer best-in-class services. We take our client’s needs very seriously and approach each visa petition with a goal to ensure efficient cross border transitions and meet all regulatory requirements.
At The Forefront of Global Corporate Immigration Services
Our comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of immigration laws and practices gives us the ability and power to offer customized services, enabling you to take full control of business strategy and immigration compliance wherever you operate or intend operating.
We have years of experience in guiding U.S businesses, individuals and families through the immigration process. We help both employees and employers in businesses, startup companies, financial and tech industries and universities across the US.
We also assist individuals secure green cards for their family members and spouses, in naturalizing and in getting a valid immigration status based on their entrepreneurial endeavors and talents.
Our sound immigration guidance helps business further their organization’s talent development, growth and mobility. Our corporate immigration attorneys have deep knowledge of the constantly changing legal, political and regulatory climate and its impact on available immigration opportunities and requirements. So, we can maximize your chances of bringing in and retaining top foreign talent.
Call Alberto M. Calvo, P.A. today (954) 566-2606 or complete our online immigration lawyer contact form.