Business Visa USA – B1 Visa
Call (954) 566-2606: Our law firm focuses solely on corporate and professional immigration law. We will answer any questions you have about your eligibility and will give you experienced assistance with the application process.
If you need to come to the United States to participate in business activities of a professional or commercial nature, you will need to apply for a B-1 visa.
Eligibility for a Business Visa
There are a number of reasons why a person might need to obtain a temporary business visitor visa in the U.S. Some of the reasons provided by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) include:
- Consulting with business associates
- Traveling for an educational, scientific, professional or business convention
- Settling an estate
- Negotiating a contract
- Participating in a short-term training program
However, in order to obtain a B-1 visa, a person must prove a number of things before they are eligible:
- They must prove that the purpose of their business is of a legitimate nature
- A need to remain in the U.S. for a specific limited amount of time
- That they have the funds needed to cover the costs of the stay
- Proof that they won’t abandon a residence that they have outside of the U.S., as well as binding ties that ensure that they will return once business in the U.S. is complete
- That there is no other reason why they may not be allowed into the U.S.
The application process of getting and qualifying for a B-1 visa can be complicated. In addition, there may be activities that require an employment authorization document.
In some cases where an individual is unable to qualify for a business visa, our law firm may still be able to help you by securing an investment visa. This type of visa allows a person to enter and work inside the U.S. based on an investment they will be controlling.
Contact the Fort Lauderdale Immigration Attorneys at Alberto M. Calvo, P.A.
Our law firm focuses on corporate and professional immigration law. If you need a business visa to come to the U.S., contact our law firm for assistance. We will help you navigate through the complexities of qualifying and applying for a B-1 visa.
Call us today at (954) 566-2606 or fill out our online immigration lawyer contact form. We are experienced in helping individuals obtain the business visas they need in order to enter the United States.