Business Immigration Lawyer
Obtaining a business visa is a common way of immigrating into the United States. This type of visa gives the user the ability to stay in the U.S for either business, education, or travel purposes.
You may be granted one of two types of business visas if you are seeking residency for professional reasons. The purpose of your travel and other factors will determine which of the two types you will need. The first is an immigrant visa and the second is a non immigrant visa. To obtain one of these, you have to first prove to the United States Government that you have important talents and skills that can benefit the country.
Immigrant Business Visas
In order to qualify for some of the immigrant business visas listed below, your prospective employer needs to first obtain a labor certification approval for you from the Department of Labor.
There are five main categories, each with their own sub-group and qualifications:
- Employment First Preference (E1): Priority Workers
- Persons that have extraordinary ability in a particular field
- Outstanding professors or researches
- Multinational managers or executives
- Employment Second Preference (E2): Professionals Holding Advanced Degrees and Persons of Exceptional Ability
- Professionals holding an advanced degree
- Persons that have exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business
- Employment Third Preference (E3): Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)
- Skilled workers
- Unskilled workers (Other workers)
- Employment Fourth Preference (E4): Certain Special Immigrants
- There are many sub groups under this category, some of them include:
- Broadcasters in the U.S.
- Ministers of Religion
- Certain employees or former employees of the U.S. Government
- Employment Fifth Preference (E5): Immigrant Investors
The paperwork for each of these immigration visas is extensive, detailed and can easily be confusing. It is also important that you not apply for the wrong type of visa. At our our business immigration law firm we will help ensure that no mistakes are made and that you get the right type of visa so that you can remain in the U.S.
Non-Immigrant Business Visas
A non-immigrant business visa is designed for persons that need temporary residence in the United States. There are many different purposes for temporary travel. Some of the persons that may need this type of visa include:
- Business Visitors
- Religious Workers
- Media Personnel
There is a different form for almost every type of non-immigrant visa. This is easily confusing and errors often occur as a result. Our business immigration law firm is focused on the practice of US Immigration Law. We can help you navigate the complexities of your business immigration visa.
Business Immigration Attorney
Our firm focuses on Corporate and Professional Immigration Law. We represent corporations, professionals, investors, and individuals of extraordinary ability. Contact us today by calling (954) 566-2606 or by filling out our online immigration lawyer contact form.