Immigration Lawyer Fort Lauderdale
Call (954) 566-2606 : Our firm focuses on Immigration and Nationality Law, specializing in employment based immigration.
We represent corporations, professionals, investors, and individuals of extraordinary ability.
The majority of our clients constitute the biggest names in the video game industry. They develop and design video games for all consumer platforms including the mobile app and social networking markets.
We also represent clients in the airline, maritime, pharmaceutical, and bioscience industries, as well as distinguished members of the fine arts, professional sports, and entertainment industries.
Alberto M. Calvo, P.A.
Alberto M Calvo obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Multi-National Organizational Studies (1989) from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas and a J.D. from the St. Louis University School of Law (1997) in St. Louis, Missouri, where he also earned a Certificate in International and Comparative Law. He studied European Union Law in Brussels, Belgium.
Mr. Calvo is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the South Florida Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. Originally from Colombia, Mr. Calvo is fluent in Spanish and English.
He is licensed to practice in Florida and the United States District Court for the Southeastern District of Florida. He is the principal partner of Alberto M. Calvo, P.A.
Alberto M. Calvo, P.A. is a boutique law firm focusing on corporate and professional immigration law. The firm advises high-tech firms, video game developers, and other mid to large cap companies on employment based immigration issues including non-immigrant and immigrant visa processes.
Employment Based Immigration Services
Our Fort Lauderdale immigration law firm’s years of experience exclusively focusing on employment based immigration give us a unique advantage over the competition. Some of the professional immigration services we provide are:
- Evaluation of foreign national education, experience, and training credentials in the context of Non Immigrant Visa processing;
- Evaluation of foreign national education, experience, and training credentials in the context of Immigrant Visa processing;
- Development of strategies and cost effective solutions for contracting and retention of foreign national employees on temporary (nonimmigrant visa) or permanent (immigrant visa) work assignments;
- Due diligence, compliance, and document retention in relation to H-1, H-1B1, and E-3 Labor Condition Application Public Access Files, PERM, and I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
- Reviewing visa options and eligibility for foreign employees and candidates
- Visa sponsorship
- Preparation and filing of appropriate applications with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service, Department of Labor, and U.S. Department of State.